Datapharm Australia is an AusIndustry Research Service Provider (RSP), who has for 25 years has provided full in-house CRO services. Our experienced, high-quality personnel have long experience in observation and involvement in clinical study processes.
Delivery of services to the standard required by the industry and its regulators
Datapharm Australia's clients include big pharma, biotechnology, and device companies and these extend internationally. We have audited CROs in Philippines, Korea, and India with collaborations in North & South America which enable us to manage trials with sites outside Australia at very competitive costs.
Datapharm Australia's quality in clinical studies ensures the delivery of services to the standard required by the Industry and its Regulators. Quality risk identification and management is crucial in the planning stage of any study. All parties in a project team need to be involved in that analysis. Monitoring then, of all operations, becomes more focused and effective to meet the quality objectives.
Hundreds of clinical studies in over 35 therapeutic areas
Datapharm Australia is a full service in-house CRO with many of the original personnel now supported by highly qualified and respected scientists and technicians. The range of scientific and medical backgrounds of the Datapharm team coupled with the network of specialist colleagues offers strong foundations to any project. Datapharm has carried out hundreds of clinical studies in over 35 therapeutic areas during the last 25 years.
Project AdvantageTM management processes
Datapharm Australia is the leading Contract Research Organization (CRO) team providing experienced, high-quality clinical support services Australia wide. Client partnerships and relationships are important to us and are achieved by active rather than passive feedback and communications, as promoted in our Project Advantage TM management processes.
What is PROJECT ADVANTAGETM
A Datapharm initiative to reduce all concerns of the client during the project by ACTIVELY COMMUNICATING all necessary information on PROJECT STATUS as determined and offered at the start of the project and found helpful during its delivery, such as:
- PSI (PROJECT STATUS INVOICING) gives %completion vs %$spent against the budget including relevant comments
- Other requested periodic details; patient recruitment etc
- We have PROJECT METRICS OF MANY CTs enabling us to give ACCURATE project estimates
- More sophisticated contracts derived from the engineering construction industry, incorporating
Seven Reasons Why Datapharm Australia
- 25 Years experience in all aspects of clinical trials in most therapeuticareas
- Engineer designed management - Active support to the client with our "PROJECT ADVANTAGE" systems
- Practical science focused
- "Project comes first" culture
- Know the most appropriate investigators and sites
- Highly qualified personnel
- International experience on larger trials
Latest Datapharm Videos!
Adam Rogers (Swanson Reed) & Luke Edington (Datapharm CRO) discuss the R&D Tax Incentive for the Australian Clinical Trials Series. To view the video please click the Link: Australian Clinical Trials Series: R&D Tax Incentive (Episode 1)
To view Datapharm's latest video on EDC Software Evaluation, please click the link: EDC Software Evaluation - Clinical Trial Tech Series (Ep1) Datapharm Australia CRO