Cmed is a full-service, global contract research organisation that specialises in the design and delivery of early Phase I to IIb patient clinical trials. Cmed is increasingly being asked to deliver existing client’s phase III studies, as well as provide standalone solutions across all its services, including biometrics functional services.
Biopharmaceutical support services
Cmed responds to the current challenges faced by the biopharmaceutical industry, with specialist capabilities and expertise, readily available to support the industry through the design and operational delivery of innovative and/or complex early Phase I to IIb clinical trials.
Cmed accomplishes this through deep regulatory and medical insight, superior drug development consulting, robust clinical operations, in-depth biometrics solutions, as well as Timaeus (our in-house eClinical technology).
Cmed's size allows flexibility, experienced project oversight, innovation, priority, as well as comfort and security.
Cmed has successfully delivered more than 400 traditional and innovative Phase I and II trials:
- Complex oncology studies and programmes
- Proof of concept
- Adaptive designs
- Complex translational medicine studies
- Evolutionary CRF designs
- First in human, patient, PK and dose escalation
- Wide ranging therapeutic pedigree
Cmed's reputation of partnership mentality is based on trust, transparency and common goals:
- Repeat business greater than 90% from more than 30 clients
- Early phase oncology preferred provider for major pharmaceutical company
- Translational medicine preferred provider for a biopharmaceutical company
- Long-term partnerships with numerous pharma and biopharmaceutical companies
- Design and delivery of award winning innovative projects
Cmed operates from offices in the UK, US and Romania and has been involved in delivering studies in many therapeutic areas across numerous countries worldwide.
Cmed Clinical Services
Worldwide Head Office
Holmwood, Broadlands Business Campus,
Horsham, West Sussex
Phone: +44(0) 1403 755050
Fax: + 44(0) 1403 755051